Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tempus Pro Getwellsoonio


The Antipodean Ambassadress just prior to removing her bandages

I made a call to the Antipodean Ambassadress courtesy of the telephone this morning, who I was glad to hear was recovering, albeit slowly (but surely) from her recent orthodontistry surgery. As the Chairman has a strong disposition for most things (with the exception of Campion-strength Pimm’s), the Ambassadress thought I could face pictures of her face following surgery, and as such, thoughtfully sent me two photographs of the results, which I promised I would not reproduce, but if truth were told, I just could not resist. So, if you’re in any way squeamish, I would urge you not to look down to the bottom of this blog entry to see the second photograph. Poppy apparently couldn’t recognise Charlotte when she got home, and I’m sure you can see why if you fail to resist taking a peek. Anyway, get well soon Charlotte – we are all thinking of you during your recuperation.









You can't resist it, can you.......?


















Charlotte recouperating in her Winceyette pajamas in bed this morning. I didn't recognise her, either.

No comments: