Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Many happy returns (to Swindon)

All I want for my birthday is my two front teeth (and anything relating to My Little Pony, of course)

Jane Puffin & Christopher Chairman performing Bolero at the Link Centre

The young ladies, two Liz's, one Aligene and a municipal ice rink


My wish is your command, Chairman

The Chairman & First Lady are delighted to offer congratulations to the Vice Captain of Boats on the occasion of her 7th birthday. In addition to her party on Saturday at Swindon Ice Rink (followed by gourmet fayre at Pizza Hut in an all too rare a visit from the Chairman & First Lady) Daisy wanted to go to a posh restaurant, and specified that an Ask restaurant would very much fit the bill. As such, a table has been secured for this evening’s festivities, as the Captain reliably informed me in the car on his way to High Wycombe this morning. Her Godmother should be very proud of her discerning taste.

No comments: